The Hart House Orchestra, at the University of Toronto will be performing Srul Irving Glick's Suite Hebraique #1 arranged for String Orchestra in both Toronto and New York's Carnegie Hal.
The Toronto concert will be Thu, 02/16/2017 – 8:00pm – 10:00pm and New York will be 02/19/2017 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Hart House Orchestra, University of Toronto
- Henry Janzen, Conductor and Music Director
- Benjamin Smith, Piano
Venue & Admission
The Great Hall, Hart House, University of Toronto (St. George Campus).
A suggested donation of $10 per person collected at the door will support our trip to NYC to perform in Carnegie Hall on February 19th.
- Barber – Adagio for String Orchestra
- Glick – Suite Hebraique No.1
- Elizabeth Raum – Evolution
- Gershwin – Rhapsody in Blue
- [ 20-minute intermission ]
- Brahms – Symphony No.1 in C minor
The program will be reprised in a special performance in Zankel Hall, Carnegie Hall, New York City on February 19th.